Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thredup box



This week I got Kennedy a box of new (new to her) clothes from thread up.  Its an online consignment shop that sells higher end clothes.  I really was impressed with the quality of items.  I got a halogen cardigan that retailed for $60 for $11.  I also got these $60 mia shoes that looked brand new for $12.  My daughter got tons of stuff for dirt cheap.  A brand new mudd jacket for $3.99    Some of the items still had the tags on them.  It can be addicting because I have now ordered 3 different boxes from them in the last month.  The inventory changes daily.   If you use this link you will get $10 off your first order.  FREE clothes.  They have a lot of items for less than $10 so you should at least pick up a free item.  I get $10 in credit too if you order.  THREDUP

No comments: