Thursday, May 21, 2015

Simon says stamp May 2015 Card kit


I am going to try out a few card kits and see if it will get my creativity flowing.  I usually get inspired by new scrapbooking items although I probably could get by on what I already own.

Anyway, I tried the simon says stamp card kit.  This kit comes with some 6x6 papers, a stamp set and a few embellishments.  It also comes with a few inspiration cards.  Some of the paper was so pretty I didn't want to use it!


All papers were included with the kit.  I have to say I was seriously impressed by the thickness of the cardstock! WOW!  It was really thick and I didn't know cardstock like that existed!  I stamped the two phrases on the card, added some stickers and a ribbon. :)

This card kit is shown below


The kit can be purchased for $29.95 or if you subscribe its $24.95.  The stamp set and ink pad alone would cost that much.  I'm not sure how many months I will continue the kit but I'm going to at least get Junes kit.  I am not sure if it is worth that much of my craft allowance each month.  That is probably the scrapbooker in me.  I would like a kit that allows me to do 12x12 pages as well as cards.  I also would like that kit to include stamping which is why I got the simon kit.

I am also going to try a kit from Stamps for Life.  I am super excited about trying that one.  I would love to have stamps and dies to match. 

No comments: